- 1.5 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs (virtually a whole bag of Midel; they have gluten free)
- 5 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 24-ozs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch allspice
- pecan halves (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap the outside of a 9 inch springform pan with tin foil
- Mix cookie crumbs, butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Press mixture on the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Bake 5 minutes, remove from oven.
- With a mixer, combine cream cheese and sugar.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, vanilla and spices.
- Pour into crust and bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes until the center is set.
- Cool on a rack and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Run a spatula around the edge of the pan and remove the sides.
- Garnish with pecan halves.
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 20 min
Ready Time 35 min