Skip to content
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (tamari)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a baking pan large enough to hold the salmon in a single layer.
- In a medium bowl, combine first six ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Place salmon in prepared baking dish.
- Spoon cranberry mixture evenly over fillets.
- Bake about 10 minutes (can take 15 or more) until salmon is cooked through and just flakes when tested with a fork.