- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready Time:
- Peanut oil
- 1 tbsp Shallots chop fine
- 1/2 tbsp Galangal chop fine
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon grass chop fine
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic chop fine
- 1/2 tbsp Lime zest chop fine
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander leaves chop fine
- 1 tsp Lime leaves shred fine
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Curry powder (Thai Red)
- 3/4 cup Peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Palm sugar
- 2 tbsp Tamarind liquid
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
Heat wok. Add peanut oil, shallots, galangal, lemon
grass, garlic, lime zest, coriander and lime leaves.
Stir fry for 1 minute.
Add coconut milk, curry powder, peanut butter, palm sugar,
tamarind liquid and lime juice and bring to a boil.
Serve with Beef/Chicken/Pork/Prawn Satay.