- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready Time:
- 8 C. chicken stock
- 1/2 - 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 can straw mushroom
- 16 large shrimps, peeled, deveined
- 1 C. snow peas
- 1/3 C. shredded carrots (just for color)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 chili pepper, cut into rings
- 4 Tbsp. nam plah (you can find at Oriental food stores)
- a few stalks of lemongrass (I would use about 6)
Bring the broth to a simmer. Add cruched red pepper and shrimp.
simmer for 5 min. Add lemongrass and simmer for another 5 min.
Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer a few minutes more.
Be careful not to over cook or the vegitables will lose their
color and will get limp.